Dla niedowidzącychRozmiar tekstu: AAA
Laser-Met Sp. z o.o.
​Laser-Met, with its principal office in Płock, specializes in laser, plasma and flame cutting. The company operates three modern cutting machinery devices fixed at its own production hall of 1,400m2. Thanks to the most precise cutting methods used by Laser-Met the metal sheets it manufactures are characterized by surfaces of extreme smoothness and cleanness. The company also manufactures custom steel constructions based on its own or client’s technical specifications.

Laser-Met is a long term business partner of the Kongskilde Group that specializes in manufacturing and marketing a wide-range agricultural machinery and tools. The contracted work for Kongskilde Group accounts for approximately 60% of Laser-Met production capacity, whereas the remaining 40% is offered to clients that do not operate such a modern machinery park.

Since December 2007 Laser-Met has been the owner of a 2ha investment ground in the investment area No III. The company is proceeding with the construction of a production hall with a warehouse and offices. The project is valued up to PLN 5m.

More information on: www.laser-met.com.pl
 
 

ORLEN Group brands