PPPT SA organized a conference devoted to innovation and creativity management, HR aspects in innovative projects and trainings of the Education Centre in 2009.
The conference was held on 7th January 2009 in Warsaw under the patronage of Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development and the Polish Chamber of Chemical Industry.
Conference topics covered the following issues:
• innovation and creativity management,
• realization of innovative processes - HR in innovative projects,
• training offer of the Education Centre,
• innovative projects, new technologies and their influence on enterprises and R&D centers development,
• investment in new technologies and research projects - their support and development,
• creative solutions of business issues,
• projects financing from EU funds.
Participants of the conference were representatives of industry, science, R&D centers, financial institutions and local and state governments.
The main emphasis was placed on the role of innovation and implementations in the industry and transfer of innovative initiatives to the industry, human resources management, using creativity in innovative projects and the possibilities of obtaining EU funds. Special place in the subject matter of the conference was the training offer of the Education Centre Sp. z o.o., a company from PPPT capital group. Topics of the conference covered the area of the wide understood activity of PPPT SA, which is considered as a business environment institution.